Fall Casual: Starter Kit Wardrobe Guide
They will guide you to build a starter kit wardrobe — so think, small— of strategically chosen pieces that pack a HUGE punch. You'll be able to make so many outfits from just a few pieces! You'll also get a plan for expanding to a larger wardrobe later on.
WHAT IT INCLUDES
- List of clothes and accessories to get your wardrobe started for the current season
- Guidance for building an Everyday Casual wardrobe and guidance to expand that same collection to Athleisure and Dressy Casual with just a handful of additions. (Talk about MAJOR versatility!)
- A step-by-step strategy for how to put together your wardrobe
- Style Tips to learn to put together the outfits
- Outfit Catalog with 30+ Outfit Ideas from 14-16 articles of clothing and a handful of accessories and shoes
- Shopping links in an online guide to exact or similar pieces for straight and plus sizes
- links are updated on a weekly basis during fall months: September, October, November
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PURCHASE AND DOWNLOAD
Once you purchase, you should receive an email from Putting Me Together via SendOwl to download your PDF. If you do not receive it, check your spam folder, non-priority inbox, promotions tab, or the email address on file with PayPal if you paid through PayPal.
There is a limit to how many times you can access the file through your download link, so save the file to your computer. Save it to mobile Apple devices like iPhones and iPads by saving the PDF to iBooks.
Though this is a digital product and all materials are immediately downloadable, we want you to be able to try it risk free. Refunds are available within 2 weeks of purchase date and can be processed by emailing email@example.com with your order number and someone from our team will take care of you.
© Putting Me Together. All rights reserved. You are welcome to print a copy of this document for your personal use. Other than that, no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form without prior written permission.