Fall BUSINESS CASUAL: Starter Kit Wardrobe Guide
Ready to kickstart your journey to better style but have no idea what to buy or how to put things together? Starter Kit Wardrobe Guides are your easy solution to get you going!
Whether you're starting completely from scratch or simply just want to make sure your wardrobe has the right pieces to become versatile and easy to use, Starter Kit Guides will help you build a cohesive wardrobe and teach you how to put everything together.
They will guide you to build a starter kit wardrobe — so think, small— of strategically chosen pieces that pack a HUGE punch. You'll be able to make so many outfits from just a few pieces! You'll also get a plan for expanding to a larger wardrobe later on.
WHAT IT INCLUDES
- List of clothes and accessories to get your wardrobe started for the current season
- Guidance for building a Business Casual wardrobe (no jeans but not corporate suits either) and guidance to expand that same collection to Casual Friday outfits with jeans and Elevated Business Casual outfits (to look extra sharp for presentations or important meetings) with just a handful of additions.
- A step-by-step strategy for how to put together your wardrobe
- Style Tips to learn to put together the outfits
- Outfit Catalog with 30+ Outfit Ideas from 14-16 articles of clothing and a handful of accessories and shoes
- Shopping links in an online guide to exact or similar pieces for straight and plus sizes
- links are updated on a weekly basis during fall months: September, October, November
WHAT KIND OF STYLE IS IT?
There is a broad spectrum of what Business Casual means. For some environments, jeans are okay while in others, jeans are not acceptable. Some are more formal, closer to business professional style but not quite. Below is a spectrum of three levels of Business Casual style, going from more relaxed to more formal.
The outfits in the Starter Kit Guide are mostly for Level 2, though it will teach you to make the outfits more relaxed or more corporate. It will also help you build sections for Level 1 (relaxed) and Level 3 (elevated) attire.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PURCHASE AND DOWNLOAD
- Make sure your email address is correct at checkout. This product is a downloadable PDF sent to your email.
- Once you purchase, you should receive an email from Putting Me Together via SendOwl to download your PDF. If you do not receive it, check your spam folder, non-priority inbox, promotions tab, or the email address on file with PayPal if you paid through PayPal.
For customer support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our team will take care of you.
- There is a limit to how many times you can access the file through your download link, so save the file to your computer. Save it to mobile Apple devices like iPhones and iPads by saving the PDF to iBooks.
Though this is a digital product and all materials are immediately downloadable, we want you to be able to try it risk free. Refunds are available within 2 weeks of purchase date and can be processed by emailing email@example.com with your order number and someone from our team will take care of you.
© Putting Me Together. All rights reserved. You are welcome to print a copy of this document for your personal use. Other than that, no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form without prior written permission.