Fall Casual: Starter Kit Wardrobe Guide
- Stay-at-home moms
- Anyone who works from home
- College students
- Anyone in a business casual setting who needs some casual outfits for outside of work
ABOUT STARTER KIT WARDROBE GUIDES
Rather than being overwhelmed trying to build a full wardrobe from scratch all at once, this guide will help you build a Starter Kit Wardrobe. A Starter Kit Wardrobe is a smaller collection of 9-15 strategically chosen pieces that will work for you now and set you up to expand to a fuller wardrobe in the future. This way, you can rebuild your wardrobe slowly, in doable, bite-sized portions!
WHAT IT INCLUDES
- List of clothes and accessories to get your wardrobe started for the current season
- Shopping links to exact or similar pieces. Links will be updated during the three months of Fall: September, October, November
- Guidance for building an Everyday Casual wardrobe
- First steps for building Dressy Casual and Athleisure sections of your wardrobe
- 33 Outfit Ideas from 16 pieces of clothing, 6 accessories, and 3-5 pairs of shoes!
- Style Tips to teach you how to put together the outfits
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PURCHASE AND DOWNLOAD
Once you purchase, you should receive an email from Putting Me Together via SendOwl to download your PDF. If you do not receive it, check your spam folder, non-priority inbox, promotions tab, or the email address on file with PayPal if you paid through PayPal.
There is a limit to how many times you can access the file through your download link, so save the file to your computer. Save it to mobile Apple devices like iPhones and iPads by saving the PDF to iBooks.
Though this is a digital product and all materials are immediately downloadable, we want you to be able to try it risk free. Refunds are available within 2 weeks of purchase date and can be processed by emailing email@example.com with your order number and someone from our team will take care of you.
© Putting Me Together. All rights reserved. You are welcome to print a copy of this document for your personal use. Other than that, no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form without prior written permission.