Winter 2018 Challenge: Outfit Guide
Upon registration, you should receive two emails: one from Putting Me Together Challenges via SendOwl to download your file and one from PMT with welcome info. If you do not receive either of those, please check your spam folder, non-priority inbox, promotions tab, or the email address on file with PayPal if you paid through PayPal. Please note there is a limit to how many times you can access the files through your download link. Download the file to your computer or if on mobile Apple devices like iPhones and iPads, save the PDF to iBooks to store it on your phone. For customer support, please fill out our Customer Support Form and someone from our team will respond.
ABOUT PMT CHALLENGES
The Winter 2018 Putting Me Together Challenge will help you build a mix-and-match wardrobe, put the pieces together into 48+ outfits, map out what you'll wear for 34 days, and grow your style!
What it includes:
- Shopping list to help you put together a seasonal capsule wardrobe
- 48+ days of outfits--34 days of "live" challenge outfits and 14 days of bonus outfits
- Daily style tips for the 34 days of the live challenge outfits
- A seasonal wardrobe that's remixable and not having to think about what to wear for 34 days!
Please note what is NOT included in past challenges:
- Shopping links have not been updated and may not be helpful
- Access to the PMT Challenges Facebook group
- Daily or weekly emails with outfits of the day
- Weekly giveaways
For all details on how flexible this challenge is, how many pieces are involved, if you'll have to buy all new things, how to adapt it to your lifestyle and style, and many more answers to frequently asked questions, visit the Putting Me Together Challenges Page!
Though this is a digital product and all materials are immediately downloadable, we want you to be able to try it risk free. Refunds are available within 2 weeks of purchase date and can be processed by filling out our Refund Request Form.
© 2018 Putting Me Together. All rights reserved. You are welcome to print a copy of this document for your personal use. Other than that, no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form without prior written permission.