Spring 2019 Challenge: Outfit Guide
This product is for the Spring 2019 Challenge which already ended and is now available at a discount! 🙌🏽
ABOUT PMT CHALLENGES
PMT Challenges help you build a mix-and-match wardrobe, put the pieces together into 48 outfits, map out what you'll wear for 34 days, and grow your style!
What it includes:
- Wardrobe Guide to help you put together a seasonal capsule wardrobe
- 48 days of outfits--34 days of "live" challenge outfits and 14 days of bonus outfits
- Daily style tips for the 34 days of the live challenge outfits
- A seasonal wardrobe that's remixable and not having to think about what to wear for 34 days!
What it does NOT include:
- Access to the Facebook group
- Updated shopping links
Please note which elements from challenges are not included in challenges that have already ended:
- Shopping links are not updated and may not be helpful
- Access to the PMT Challenges Facebook group
- Daily or weekly emails with outfits of the day
This is a digital product only. Please ensure that the email you use at checkout is correct.
Upon registration, you should receive two emails: one from Putting Me Together Challenges via SendOwl to download your file and one from PMT with welcome info.
If you do not receive either of those, please check your spam folder, non-priority inbox, promotions tab, or the email address on file with PayPal if you paid through PayPal. Please note there is a limit to how many times you can access the files through your download link. Download the file to your computer or if on mobile Apple devices like iPhones and iPads, save the PDF to iBooks to store it on your phone. For customer support, please fill out our Customer Support Form and someone from our team will respond.
Though this is a digital product and all materials are immediately downloadable, we want you to be able to try it risk free. Refunds are available within 2 weeks of purchase date and can be processed by filling out our Refund Request Form.
© 2019 Putting Me Together. All rights reserved. You are welcome to print a copy of this document for your personal use. Other than that, no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form without prior written permission.